This invitation is for you to participate in this special event.
Date: Sunday 3 November
Place: Our Lady of the Rosary church, Kellyville
Please note the following details:
(1) Preferable dress code – This will be a solemn mass. We invite you to wear white or black colours preferably to pay respect for those who have departed us and to show our solemnity for those who are mourning.
(2) Names of the departed – Please email the names of your dearly departed family members by 30th October (If you haven’t done so already). If you have more than 2 names, please send them in the priority order. We will accommodate all. Depending on the numbers we receive, we will place your higher priority names on to the slide presentation and the others as a display near the alter; or an alternative arrangement will be made to accommodate all.
(3) Candle light procession – We invite those who have recently departed family members in this year, to join the candle light procession at the start of the mass. Please bring a photo of your departed family member to take with you in the procession and place it on a table prepared near the alter. We will be providing you the candles.
(4) Offertory procession – We invite you to participate in the offertory procession. Those who would like to participate may bring a suitable offering for your intentions and join the offertory procession at the mass.
(5) Fellowship – There will be a special fellowship followed by mass in the theme of an ‘alms-giving’ at the hall in Kellyville church grounds. We invite you to bring any short-eats suitable for the fellowship.
God Bless You!
Sri-Lankan NSW Catholic Association